Cavitation peeling is a treatment that uses the phenomenon of ultrasonic wave propagation in liquid centers. Ultrasonic wave in the presence of fluid creates bubbles filled with rarefied gas, which rapidly enlarges and bursts. Under the influence of heat and high pressure comes a very thorough cleaning of the residual layer of skin’s keratinized epidermis, toxins and secretions of sebaceous glands.
This treatment causes the effective exfoliation of dead skin cells, revealing a younger layer of skin, free from excess sebum, bacteria, toxic substances, and residues of cosmetics. The result of purification is a smoother and softer skin, prepared for the absorption of further skin care products.
- removes dead skin, tiny blackheads
- unblocks pores and cleanses
- stimulates the cells to natural regeneration
- firms the skin reduces wrinkles
- removes the bacteria and germs located on the skin
- supports the treatment of acne
- smooths scars
- prepares the skin for further cosmetic procedure
- persistent migraine
- heart failure
- cardiac pacemaker
- some skin allergies and skin diseases
- from €65