Fat – Cellulite – Stretchmarks
Lipo-cavitation is the latest revolution in fat and cellulite removal technology that does NOT involve medical intervention or surgery.
How does it work?
The vibration of sound waves produces a strong pressure to fat cell membranes. As the fat cell membrane cannot withstand this pressure, it will explode into the liquid content. After disruption of adipose cells (fat cells), the broken fat in the form of triglycerides is released into the interstitial fluid between the cells, where they are enzymatically metabolized to glycerol and free fatty acids. Water soluble glycerol is absorbed by the circulatory system and used as the energy source, whereas the insoluble free fatty acids are transported to the liver and processed as fatty acids from food.
The procedure is comfortable and painless, has no side effects, and requires no anaesthesia or sedation.
- Excess of water in the body
- improvement of the overall condition of the skin
- improves skin nutrition and flexibility
- skin rejuvenation and regeneration
- excellent modelling of the waistline by the treatment applied to the abdomen area
- slender sites undergoing
- firming by removing excess water from the body
- reduction in fat tissue from areas where it is very difficult to do so
- great alternative to surgical liposuction
- does not relapse the accumulation of adipose tissue (no yo-yo effect)
- slimming and body contouring
- cellulite reduction
- stimulates circulation and metabolism
- pregnancy and breast-feeding, delivery in the last 4 months
- neoplastic diseases and any conditions after neoplastic surgeries
- skin disorders in form of breaking the continuity of the epidermis or any fungal, bacterial, viral skin inflammation
- liver diseases
- kidney diseases
- weak blood clotting
- HIV infection
- exhaustion of the body
- inflammation of the veins, thrombosis
- thyroid disorders
- tooth abscess and tooth extraction in the last 4 weeks
- presence of metallic foreign bodies and implants in the area of the treatment
- starter motor or heart valve
- multiple sclerosis
- new medications in the last 4 weeks
To ensure the best results with this treatment we suggest that you follow the aftercare recommendations:
- Drink at least 1-2 litres of water before your treatment and another liter after your treatment (soft drink, soda, juice or tea is not water).
- Eat healthy low fat, low carb meals the day of treatment. You should not eat 2 hours before and 1 hour after treatment.
- Do not drink ANY alcohol or caffeine the day before, the day of treatment or 24 hrs after.
- Do not take a hot shower (warm is alright). Also avoid a hot Spa or sauna straight after treatment.
- Diet: Follow a low fat, low starch, low sugar diet for best results.
1 session of 1 body area per week
The number of treatments in series – from 5 up to 15
The next series recommended after 6 months.
It is beneficial on inner thighs, outer thighs, abdomen, inner knees, buttock, upper arms, flanks. i.e. the areas of localized fat. However, it cannot be applied to the head, neck, chest, back and over bony areas.
- Arms (20 min) – €50 / (45 min) – €70
- Belly (30 min) – €60 / (50 min) – €80
- Buttocks (30 min) – €60 / (50 min) – €80
- Thighs (60 min) – €90 / (80 min) – €110