Radio Frequency Skin Tightening
What is Radio Frequency Skin Tightening and how does it work?
Radio Frequency Skin Tightening isn’t a new technology. It’s been used for medical applications involving tissue heating for more than a century. Since gaining US FDA approval in 2002, it has been widely used as a non-ablative skin rejuvenation method.
Apart from special Skin Tightening System device contains also a Radio Frequency which produces an electric current using electromagnetic radiation. When this current pass through a tissue layer it produces heat. Skin rejuvenation occurs as a result of the thermal or heat damage to the dermis, the skin layer beneath the epidermis. Because it impedes the passing current more than most other tissue in the skin, the subcutaneous fat layer below the dermis generates greater amounts of heat and paves the way for deeper thermal effects.
Heating the dermis modifies the original properties of collagen fibres. They thicken and contract in response to the heat. This is what leads to immediately visible improvements. Heat also causes long-term collagen remodelling, which is how skin improvements and tightening continue a number of weeks after treatment. The inflammatory response of the skin to the wounds induced by heat leads to additional collagen synthesis as part of the healing process.
The best results of skin tightening and wrinkle reduction gradually begin to appear within 2 months and are completed in a 6-month period.
- prevention against the signs of ageing (wrinkle, lack of elasticity, sagging skin)
- improvement of the abdominal skin
- improve the contours of the face
- rejuvenation therapy
- wrinkles are reduced
- skin becomes more elastic and rejuvenate
- face, neck eye area lifted
- increase cellular metabolism
- very safe and non – invasive treatment
- No downtime
- Fast treatment time with visible results
- 60% improvement in skin texture after the first session.
- 60% of patients had a reduction in circumferences after two sessions
- Pregnancy, breast-feeding
- delivery in the last 4 months
- neoplastic diseases and any conditions after neoplastic surgeries
- skin disorders in form of breaking the continuity of the epidermis or any fungal, bacterial skin inflammation, viral
- liver or kidney diseases
- cardiac insufficiency
- weak blood clotting
- HIV infection
- exhaustion of the body
- inflammation of the veins, vein thrombosis
- thyroid disorders
- tooth abscess or tooth extraction in the last 4 weeks
- presence of metallic foreign bodies and implants in the area of the treatment
- starter motor or heart valve
- multiple sclerosis
Treatment time: approx. 40 – 60 min.
For the best possible effect 6 – 10 treatments every 3 weeks are advised.
- 40 min – €80 (decollete + €30)
- 60 min – €100 (decollete + €30)
- 90 min – €150 (decollete + €30)