Dermapen – Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
What is Derma Pen and how does it work?
Derma Pen is one of the latest and greatest advancements in Medical Skin Needling, also known as Collagen InductionTherapy (CIT).
The Derma Pen is an instrument that uses a disposable needle tip to create small “wounds” in your skin at the site of wrinkles, acne scars or sun damage. But don’t worry – it’s not painful. Superficial treatment levels are tolerable with nothing more than some topical numbing gel.
As soon as you receive treatment with Derma Pen, your body responds by producing new collagen and skin cells. This means the problem you’ve been dealing with for years begin healing immediately. The changes that follow a Derma Pen treatment are often dramatic and quick, as your skin naturally heals itself every 30 to 45 days.
Treatment with Derma Pen shows similar results to laser and other resurfacing procedures at significantly lower cost and with much less down time.
Derma Pen skin micro-needling is now one of the most sought-after treatments in the celebrity world and is endorsed by many celebrities including Jennifer Anniston, Kim Kardashian and Angelina Jolie.
- Wrinkles, lines, folds, crows feet
- Acne or chicken pox scars
- Lack of skin radiance
- Firmness and compactness of the skin
- Reduced superficial wrinkles on the face, neck or décolleté
- Improvement in overall skin tone and texture
- Minimized appearance of skin pores
- Increased product absorption
- Reduced appearance of stretch marks
- Pigmentation is reduced
A period of 14 – 30 days should elapse before a repeated Derma Pen treatment.
- 1 treatment – €200
- Course of 3 treatments – €175 each
- *Courses need to be PAID for in full at time of booking to avail of discount*