Microdermabrasion with Hyaluronic Acid Insertion
What is Diamond-Tipped Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is one of today’s most popular nonsurgical anti-aging treatments. This method of physical exfoliation involves buffing away the surface layer of your skin while simultaneously vacuuming up dead cells, oil, and other yucky debris that’s trapped in your pores.
Microdermabrasion removes dull skin, softens fine lines, smoothes out coarse skin texture, reduces acne and pore size, fades scars and brown spots, and stimulates cell turnover and the creation of collagen.
- uneven skin tone and the presence of pigmented spots;
- presence of fine lines and wrinkles;
- scars and stretch marks having a different origin;
- loss of skin cells of its functions;
- presence of blackheads and pimples;
- enlarged pores on the face;
- rough skin due to the effect of wind, sun and other negative factors.
- reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- refines skin texture
- minimize appearance of large pores
- brighten a dull complexion
- stimulates circulation and cell renewal
- improve conditions such as clogged pores, acne, scarring, sun damage
- help skin care product absorbs more & work better
- unhealed burns;
- dermatosis in the active stage;
- herpes, or other inflammatory diseases of the skin;
- open wounds, scars;
- inflammation at the site of treatment
3 to 6 treatments are recommended with 1- 2 weeks interval.
- 1 treatment – €90
- Course of 3 Treatments – €75 (each)
- *Courses need to be PAID for in full at time of booking to avail of discount*